Thursday, December 13, 2007

Closing Costs - Show Me the Numbers

I have noticed in reading some questions on Zillow and other Q&A sites that there is a lot of confusion about closing costs, down payments, and the difference between the two.
So I started a post about the closing costs associated with purchasing. I had intended a line-by-line breakdown exactly as it would appear on the HUD-1, but thought I should ask you.
Are you interested such a post? Let me know what you think - see poll at right.
Thanks for your input...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would like a break down. Really like being able to see the closing cost in that format. thanks for letting me see it. Can I just ask a question or 2 about what I don't understand?

Savvy Realtor 1 said...

Ask awy...
Or if you prefer something more private use the e-mail option